This website and its content is copyright of WedeyAfrica.com – © WedeyAfrica.com 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of copyrighted material. If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us. We will respond and take necessary action immediately. If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners / authors. WedeyAfrica.com makes no claim of copyright on such material. If anything on this blog you feel has violated your copyright(s) in any way please email us and it will be swiftly resolved within 24 hours. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims of Infringement: If you believe that any content appearing on this Site infringes your copyright rights, we at Wedeyafrica.com want to hear from you. Please forward the following information in writing to email@example.com
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you or your agent